Home › Expertises › Qualitatives Studies
Ethnographic interviews: To be closer to the consumer's reality. To remain away from a group influence.
Focus group: Groups are moderate with a rational and projective mode. Group dynamics bring out imagination and creativity
Your market research is done, segmentation and target are determined : my qualitative research help you to undestand underlying motivations, practices and emerging uses. It helps you create, optimize or test a product, service and concept.
Depending on your needs, your problems and your philosophy, different studies are possible.
Research on a consumption sector or a product category (for example children care, gardening, beauty products). To get real insight, you need to undestand what the product means for the consumer.
- Increasing your understanding of consumer / user: identification of uses, imagination, emotional and expectations.
- Identifying areas of innovation (new products, positioning, speeches and insights) - A key strategic benchmark.
Tests concepts, communication, services, products, packaging (pre-tests and post-tests). To understand the perceptions of individuals, the story tell by the products and the various communication media.
- Testing the level of understanding, relevance, adhesion, novelty, attractiveness and positioning relative to competition.
- Determining areas of improvement.
Evaluate a brand image, to renew
Exploring the brand identity, the interpretation. To understand what the brand tells about itself, its history and its perceptions.
- Testing the legitimacy and trust of the brand, plus its character.
- Determining the potential of the brand, its territories and potential innovation axes.
Understand the international market : cultural audit
Cultural audit helps you To understand the fundamentals of an another society.
Cultural audit presents a analysis of values, social relations, and technical know-how
- It enables you to increase your knowledge on the different markets and the suitability of the product / service on the local market.
- It helps you to adapt your marketing and communicational strategy.
- In order to look for new products which remain coherent with local culture.